How do I get my bill?

UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students.  Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students.  It is the responsibility of the student to check their EHive account to view their bill. 

Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities.  Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.  The student can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party.  The student is responsible for paying all fees on time.

Where do I make my payment?

  • Cash or checks payments are accepted at the Cashier’s window, Old Main 208.
  • Check payments may also be dropped in the night deposit slot between the Cashier’s windows in Old Main. 
  • Check payments may be mailed to:

UWS Cashier’s Office
Old Main 208
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI  54880

Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check.  All payments due must be received (not postmarked) at the University Cashier’s office no later than 4:30 PM on the due date.  The University is not responsible for delays in the US mail.

Who do I make a check out to for my payment?

Checks should be made payable to UW-Superior.  Please include your student ID number and a current phone number on the check.

Can I make a payment over the phone?

Payments cannot be made over the telephone. 

Can I pay by credit card?

Yes. Credit card payments may be made online through the E-Hive. You must know your E-Hive login and password. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. No credit card payments are accepted over the phone or at the Cashier's window. There is a 2.5% convenience fee added for each credit card transaction using the web.

How do I make a payment with my credit card?

UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard payments via the internet only. We do not accept payment by credit card over the phone or at the Cashier's Window. There is a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card payment transaction using the web.

To make your payment, go to www.uwsuper.edu/myehive. Log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:

  • Locate and click the "View Bill" link
  • Choose the appropriate semester (example: Fall Semester 2008)
  • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
  • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
  • Follow the instructions on the payment page
  • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt

I have a scholarship check to pay for my tuition.  What do I do with it?

Scholarship checks must be processed through the Financial Aid office.  Please bring the check to the Financial Aid office, Old Main 110 in order to:

  • Verify that the student meets all the criteria established by the donor to receive the funds.
  • Avoid any possible over-award of the student’s other financial aid. 

What are Segregated Fees?

The term segregated fees describes charges in addition to tuition that are assessed to all students for services, programs, and facilities that support the primary mission of the University. 

Why do I pay segregated fees if I don’t use what they fund?

Segregated fee funding is designed to provide funds for recreational, cultural and leisure activities and groups that are not funded through other state appropriations.  Segregated fees are not designed to be user fees but are intended to contribute to the richness of the university community.  

I'm from Minnesota and I was charged non-resident fees.  Why?

It is the student's responsibility to apply for reciprocity. Reciprocity is not automatic. The state of Minnesota grants reciprocity on the basis of the application provided by the student. Students must apply online at http://www.ohe.state.mn.us. Those who do not apply, apply late and/or are not approved will be required to pay non-resident rates.

What is the Senior Fee used for?

All students who have attained 84 credits or more will be assessed a senior processing fee of $50. The fee covers the cost of the diploma and expenses of the commencement ceremony. All students must pay the fee whether or not they participate in the ceremony.

I have a hold on my account and need to register.  How can I get that hold off?

The Cashier's Office puts registration holds on accounts that have a balance after the final payment due date. Once the account is paid in full, the hold will be removed.