Bursar/Cashier's Office FAQs

Jump to Topic:
View FAQs for:


  • To pay with cash or check:

    Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:

    UW-Superior Cashier's Office
    Old Main 136
    PO Box 2000
    Superior, WI 54880

    Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for mail delays.

    To pay over the internet with E-check or credit card:

    Internet E-check or credit card payments are accepted through your E-Hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone. You must have a driver’s license or state issued identification card to use E-check. There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card transaction.

    To make your payment, log into E-Hive and follow these steps:

    • Locate and Click "View Bill" link
    • Choose the appropriate semester
    • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
    • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
    • Follow the instructions on the payment page
    • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt

    UW-Superior does not accept credit card payments over the phone.

  • UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students. Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students. It is your responsibility to check your E-HIVE account to view your bill.

    • Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities
    • Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.
    • Students can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party
    • The student is responsible for paying all fees on time
  • The University of Wisconsin-Superior does not mail billing statements to students.

    Billing statements are only available online via the E-HIVE. To access your billing statement, you must know your E-HIVE login & password. Students who don't know their E-HIVE login and password or who are having difficulty accessing the E-HIVE should contact the Computing & Media Services help desk at (715) 394-8300 or (800) 806-2890 (toll free) or e-mail the help desk at: helpdesk@uwsuper.edu. Failure to view your billing statement will not excuse students from payment deadlines.

    To access your billing statement simply log into the E-HIVE and follow these steps:

    • Locate the "view bill" link under the Finances heading
    • Choose the appropriate semester 
    • View or print your electronic billing statement

    All students are encouraged to view their bill whenever changes are made to their account. For example dropping or adding classes and changes to the meal plan and/or housing status.

Registration and Advisement


Student Tax Reporting Information - 1098-T

Tuition and Bills