J-Term 2021 Payment Information and Due Dates

Electronic Billing

University of Wisconsin-Superior does not mail billing statements to students.

Billing statements are only available online via the E-HIVE. To access your billing statement you must know your E-HIVE login and password. Students who don't know their E-HIVE login and password or who are having difficulty accessing the E-HIVE should contact the Technology Services Help Desk at 715-394-8300 or e-mail the help desk at: helpdesk@uwsuper.edu. Failure to view your billing statement will not excuse students from payment deadlines.

To access your billing statement simply log into the E-HIVE and follow these steps:

  • Locate the "view bill" link under the Finances heading
  • Choose the appropriate semester
  • View or print your electronic billing statement

Students are encouraged to view their bill whenever changes are made to their account. For example dropping and adding classes and changes to the meal plan or housing status.

Payment Options

Tuition is due in full on or before January 5, 2021.

All students registering for J-Term must pay fees in full; there is no partial payment option for J-Term.

Failure to make payment by January 5, 2021 will result in a late payment fee of $6.25 per credit,  a registration hold will be placed on the account, and may result in de-registration from classes.

Wire Transfer For International Students

Wire Transfer For International Students

UW-Superior has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. In most cases, Flywire allows you to pay in your home currency, and they maintain a  Best Price Guarantee to ensure you receive a great exchange rate. In addition, the posting of your tuition payment will be faster and you will be notified via email when it is received. Transfers should be in  the amount due for the current term. Refunds will not be issued. In the event of  an  over payment, the credit balance will be added to the subsequent term. 

Online Payment by E-check or Credit Card

UW-Superior accepts E-check, Visa and Mastercard payments via the internet only. We do not accept payment by E-check or  credit card over the phone or at the Cashier's Window. You must have a driver’s license or state issued identification card to use E-check. Convenience fees are suspended for J-Term 2020-2021. There is normally a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card transaction. These will not be charged during J-Term 2021.

To make your payment, log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:

  • Click the "View Bill" link
  • Choose the appropriate semester (example: J-Term 2021)
  • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
  • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
  • Follow the instructions on the payment page
  • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt

E-check and Credit card payments update the student account balance immediately.

Minnesota Reciprocity

It is the student's responsibility to apply for reciprocity. Reciprocity is not automatic. The state of Minnesota grants reciprocity on the basis of the application provided by the student. Students must apply online at Minnesota Office of Higher Education.

Click on: Paying FOR COLLEGE, Online Application and then Tuition Reciprocity. 

Students who do not apply, apply late and/or are not approved will be required to pay non-resident rates.

Fee Payment Location and Hours

Old Main, Room 136 - Cashier Office

Regular Hours:

7:45am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday

A payment drop box is located outside of the office to the right of the door. Only check payments should be deposited in the drop box. Please write your student ID on the check.

Graduate Education Online

The full calendar with payment deadlines can be found for each of our online programs.

Education Instruction Education Instruction
Educational Administration Educational Administration
Educational Administration - Superintendent Educational Administration - Superintendent
School Counseling School Counseling
Special Education Special Education
Education Instruction
Educational Administration
Educational Administration - Superintendent
School Counseling
Special Education