Refunding Information

UW-Superior has contracted with Customers Bancorp, a refund vendor, to provide refunding options with BankMobile service. Refunds result from financial aid disbursements in excess of the balance due and/or withdrawals during the refund period. All registered UW-Superior students will receive a letter from BankMobile containing a personal code and login information so they can make a refund preference. The letter will be sent to the mailing address entered in your student center (EHIVE).

To receive a refund promptly you should activate the program and choose one of two refund options.

1.  ACH Bank Transfer.

You will provide information so the refund can be transferred to the bank or credit union of your choice. The refund will be available 2-3 business days from the date the credit balance is posted to your account.

2.  Debit Card

The refund will be deposited directly to Customers Bancorp account and your funds will be available on the BankMobile Vibe debit card.  You will receive an email from BankMobile when funds have been disbursed.  The refund will usually be available the next day  and the fee-free cash withdrawals can be made at two campus ATMs in addition to the Allpoint ATM network. Superior Allpoint locations includes both Super One grocery stores and the Walgreens and CVS pharmacies.  To locate other area ATMs visit the Allpoint locator at or call 800-809-0308 to access voice assistance ATM locator.

Please review all fees associated with additional financial products offered by Customers Bancorp.

The Department of Education regulations outline that if a refund has not been delivered to the recipient by the 21st calendar day from the date they were notified of the refund, a check must be mailed no later than the 21st day. To comply with the regulations, BankMobile will now automatically mail a check to the recipient when the refund preference is not selected.

Students, faculty, and staff are not required to open a BankMobile account and they do not need to have a BankMobile account in order to use services, such as meal plans, and the library. Many financial institutions are available within the community to meet personal banking needs, and UW-Superior encourages everyone to consider all options. UW-Superior followed a competitive procurement process in selecting and contracting with Customers Bancorp. Most financial aid is disbursed directly to your student account. When the aid exceeds the balance a refund will be issued. Please review your account by logging on to your student center and clicking VIEW BILL.

Financial aid that cannot be applied directly to the student's account must be picked up at the Cashier's window and applied to the student's account. After payment posting, any credit balance will be refunded through your BankMobile preference. Examples of this type of financial aid include scholarship checks, SELF LOANS and alternative loans or BIA grants.