Business and Financial Services
Business and Financial Services has a dual role of providing financial services to the campus community while providing proper internal controls. We provide controls to ensure fiscal integrity and to comply with UW System, State and Federal requirements.
We strive to provide excellent customer service while supporting the UW-Superior mission of fostering intellectual growth and career preparation within a liberal arts tradition.
FY16 Business Office Deadlines
- Unclassified Payroll: Final payroll amounts will post by June 22.
- Classified and LTE Payrolls: Final payroll amounts will post by June 30.
- Student Payroll: Final payroll amounts will post by June 30.
- Payroll Corrections: All FY16 payroll corrections must be submitted to the Business Office by June 15.
Payment, Transfer, & Chargeback Deadlines:
- Vendor Payments: Invoices and payment requests received in the Business Office by June 15 will be paid in FY16.
- Travel Expense Reports and Honorariums: All FY16 travel expense reports and payment to individual requests must be received in the Business Office by June 15.
- Transfers: All FY16 transfers must be received in the Business Office by June 15.
- Interdepartmental Chargeback: All FY16 interdepartmental chargeback requests must be received in the Business Office by June 15.
Note: Chargeback requests for services performed in the month of June will be processed to FY17.
- Purchase Requisitions: All purchase requisitions received in the Business Office by April 29 will be processed in FY16. Note invoices received after June 15 may be charged to FY17.
- Online Field Orders: Online field orders for FY16 may be prepared after April 29. Note invoices received after June 15 may be charged to FY17.
- Purchasing Card: All purchasing card transactions posted to the June 17 statement will be charged to FY16.
Note: Purchase requests received after April 29 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine the most appropriate fiscal year.
Cashier's Office Deposit Deadline:
- Deposits: All deposits received in the Cashier's Office by June 29 at noon will be processed to FY16.