Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Superior Travel Website. The website provides important information on the policies, procedures and guidelines that govern University sponsored travel. The tabs listed above provide links that will assist you in all of your travel needs. If you have any questions, please contact a Travel Manager: Dawn McMillan.
Travel Related Links
The links below will assist you in completing a travel expense report (TER):
- Passenger Authorization Form
- Payment to Individual Report Form
- Travel Advance Request Form
- Travel Expense Report, Instructions, and TER Guide - for travel BEFORE 10/5/15
- Travel Expense Report - NEW for travel effective 10/5/15
- TER Procedures
- Travel Approval Request Form (to be attached to TER)
- Student Trip Planning Form
Daily Meal Allowances
When the University traveler is expected to incur costs for meals and incidentals for overnight business travel, the University will reimburse meal and incidental expenses (M&IE) under a per diem allowance. The maximum M&IE per diem allowance will be at the rate established by the Federal Government for the location of each full day’s (24 hours) travel. The M&IE per diem allowance will only be paid when the traveler is expected to incur costs for meals and incidentals; business travel requires an overnight stay outside the traveler’s headquarters and when the travel is supported by a University business purpose. The rates will automatically be calculated for the traveler according to the location of travel.
* Lodging/Meal & Incidental Calculator - TravelWIse Portal, click the "GO" button under "Lodging/Meal & Incidental Calculator"
The Lodging/Meal & Incidental Calculator will calculate the lodging, meal and incidental maximums allowed.
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- Contract Moving Vendors
- F19: Relocation (Household Moves) and Temporary or Indefinite Work Assignments
- Moving Policy Synopsis
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Procedure
- Travel Policies - TravelWIse Portal has answers to all travel questions including what is reimbursable and what is not. Check travel regulations before you travel.
- Traveler's Reference Guide
- UW TravelWIse Portal - Online Travel Site
Enterprise Car Rental
- Students please contact the Business Office if you need to rent a car.
- Staff members please contact Enterprise Car Rental
- A Driver Authorization form needs to be completed and submitted to Parking Services.
*Early pickup of vehicle is required on Friday for trips beginning Friday after 5pm through Monday before 7:30am.