Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Superior Travel Website. The website provides important information on the policies, procedures and guidelines that govern University sponsored travel. The tabs listed above provide links that will assist you in all of your travel needs. If you have any questions, please contact a Travel Manager: Dawn McMillan.
- TravelWIse Portal: This information can be found in the Travel portal under Policies and Procedures.
- Travel Changes
- Travel Training Questions and Answers
The links below will assist you in completing a travel expense report (TER):
- Passenger Authorization Form
- Payment to Individual Report Form
- Travel Advance Request Form
- Travel Expense Report
- Travel Expense Reports are now located within the TravelWIse Portal under "Reimbursement" and "Travel Expense Forms.
- TER Procedures
- Travel Approval Request Form (to be attached to TER)
- Student Trip Planning Form
Daily Meal Allowances
When the University traveler is expected to incur costs for meals and incidentals for overnight business travel, the University will reimburse meal and incidental expenses (M&IE) under a per diem allowance. The maximum M&IE per diem allowance will be at the rate established by the Federal Government for the location of each full day’s (24 hours) travel. The M&IE per diem allowance will only be paid when the traveler is expected to incur costs for meals and incidentals; business travel requires an overnight stay outside the traveler’s headquarters and when the travel is supported by a University business purpose. The rates will automatically be calculated for the traveler according to the location of travel.
* Lodging/Meal & Incidental Calculator - TravelWIse Portal, click the "GO" button under "Lodging/Meal & Incidental Calculator"
The Lodging/Meal & Incidental Calculator will calculate the lodging, meal and incidental maximums allowed.
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- Contract Moving Vendors
- F19: Relocation (Household Moves) and Temporary or Indefinite Work Assignments
- Moving Policy Synopsis
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Procedure
- Travel Policies - TravelWIse Portal has answers to all travel questions including what is reimbursable and what is not. Check travel regulations before you travel.
- UW TravelWIse Portal - This information can be found in the Travel portal under Policies and Procedures.
Enterprise Car Rental
- Students please contact the Business Office if you need to rent a car.
- Staff members, please contact Enterprise - Superior location at 715-395-9900 .
- A Driver Authorization form needs to be completed and submitted to Parking Services for anyone who will be driving the rental vehicle prior to picking up the rental vehicle. This includes any additional drivers that will be traveling in the rental vehicle.
- Additional driver information needs to be reported to Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the time of picking up the rental vehicle.
*Early pickup of vehicle is required on Friday for trips beginning Friday after 5:00 p.m. through Monday before 7:30am.