Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Child Care Subsidy Program

Campus Life

University of Wisconsin-Superior

Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

ph. 715-394-8244

Additional Childcare Assistance

The Douglas County Health & Human Services Department is located in the Government Center - Suite 400 located at 1316 North 14th Street in Superior.

Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday  8:00 - 4:30

For additional information call 715-395-1304 or visit the  Health & Human Services Website.


Child Care Subsidy Program

Campus Life

Child Care Subsidy Program

UW-Superior can help with student child care cost through the UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program.child care_WEB


What is the Subsidy Program?

The UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program is money granted to enrolled UW-Superior students with children in one of the six child care centers listed below. Your eligibility will be determined, and based on: 1) student status (enrolled in 6+ credits),  2) number and ages of children in care, and 3) your child must be enrolled in one of the Child Care Centers listed below:

6 Child Care Center Locations:
(Your child must be enrolled in one the the centers listed below to qualify for the child care subsidy)

  • New Horizons Children's Center of Superior (28th and Hill Ave - Mariner Mall) 715-392-4211
  • Noah's Ark Day Care Center (1625 N 59th Street) 715-392-1555
  • Superior Children's Center (2416 Hill Avenue) 715-395-1933
  • Superior Children's Center (1209 N 7th Street) 715-392-3334
  • YMCA Discovery Program (9 N 21st Street) 715-392-5444
  • Newborn 2 School Education Inc (2911 Tower Ave Suite 5) 715-392-2499

How to Apply:

If you are interested in applying for the UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program, please complete the following:

Call 715-394-8406 if you have any questions.


Back to Top