Campus Services

A Quick Guide to Campus Services

Academic advising
Center for Academic and Disability Resources, Old Main, Room 134. For more information, call 715-394-8515 or go to

Academic records
Registrar's Office in Old Main, Room 139. Download a request form on the Registrar's website at

University of Wisconsin-Superior
Belknap & Catlin PO Box 2000
Superior WI 54880-4500

Yellowjacket Union, Circle Drive entrance.

Billing information
Get fee information and pay bills at the Cashier's Office in Old Main, Room 208. For more information can be found on the Cashier's Office website. 

'Jacket Book & Supply is located on the first floor in the Yellowjacket Union. For more information or to purchase books online, go to

Career help
Career Services is located in the Yellowjacket Union, Suite 230. For information call (715) 394-8024 , email or go to

Change your major
Center for Academic Advising and Disability Resources in Old Main, Room 134. For more information, call 394-8515 or go to

Class schedules 
Check your My E-Hive Portal account on the university's website.  

Computer access
UW-Superior offers convenient student access to more than 250 personal computers in labs throughout campus. Some labs are available 24 hours a day, and some are staffed by student consultants who can provide individual assistance with computer applications. In addition, many academic departments provide study areas equipped with computers and printers. Many areas of campus offer wireless Internet access for student computers.

All residence halls offer wireless Internet access and each residence hall room has two connections to the university's computer network and the Internet. Residence halls also offer computer labs that are available to residents 24 hours a day.

The Technology Services Help Desk in Swenson Hall, Room 2100, provides short-term loans of technology for student projects and presentations.

Getting access:

Your E-Hive User Name provides you with access to university computers and the student portal. Your E-Hive User Name is created when you enroll at UW-Superior and provided to you as part of your initial orientation and advising. You can get assistance in accessing university computing resources at the Technology Services Help Desk in Swenson Hall, Room 2100; by calling the Technology Helpdesk at 394-8300 "> (715) 394-8300 or (800) 806-2890 ; or e-mailing

Residence Hall computer support is available by calling ResNet at (715) 394-8439 or e-mailing

Computer lab locations:

  • Erlanson Hall - Room 101
  • Health & Wellness Center - Room 1729
  • Holden Fine and Applied Arts Center - Room 1182
  • Old Main - Room 130
  • Yellowjacket Union - ROC and Suite 230
  • Crownhart, Curran-McNeill-Ostrander, and Ross residence halls

Copy machine
Coin-operated photocopiers are located in Jim Dan Hill Library. 

Counseling Services, Hawkes Hall, Room 216. For appointments, call 394-8236 "> (715) 394-8236 . For more information, go to

Degree progress report
Check your E-Hive account on the university's website or contact the Center for Academic Advising and Disability Resources in Old Main, Room 134, or call 394-8515 .

Disability services
Center for Academic Advising and Disability Resources in Old Main, Room 134. For more information call 394-8515 or go to

Affirmative Action Officer, Old Main, Room 201-B or 394-8365

The E-Hive is a web portal that enables a student to manage her or his class schedule, view academic information such as grade reports, degree progress reports and unofficial transcripts, maintain their mailing address, and access financial information. It also provides access to e-mail, online learning, campus news and the campus event schedule. Access to the E-Hive is through the My E-Hive Portal icons on the university website.

E-mail access
Official university e-mail messages are sent only to a student's university e-mail account. A student's account is created when he or she registers at UW-Superior. A User Name and initial password are sent to each student by mail. Students can get assistance in accessing the network and their university e-mail from student lab consultants in the computer labs, or at Technology Services Help Desk in Swenson Hall, Room 2100.

Emergency procedures
You can read the university's Emergency Response Plan at

Escort to your car
Call the Campus Safety Office at 394-8114

Fax machine
A fax machine for personal business is located at the Information and Service Desk in the Yellowjacket Union.

Union Café, 'Jacket Java and the Brick Oven Grille are located in the Yellowjacket Union.

Health Services
For information about health care for students, contact Student Health and Counseling Services in Hawkes Hall, room 216, or call 715-394-8236 .

All on-campus part-time and full-time jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities are posted in Handshake. All students automatically have accounts. Go to 

A USPS mailbox is located outside the Yellowjacket Union at the Circle Drive entrance. Stamps are sold in 'Jacket Book & Supply. Residence hall mailboxes are located in the Yellowjacket Union atrium.

Campus maps are available online at

Medical help
Health service is coordinated through Duluth Clinic-Superior. Call (715) 395-5492 to talk to a registered nurse who will do an assessment and tell you what you need to do. For emergencies, dial 911.

Parking permit
University parking permits are required to park in university lots. Student, staff and guest parking permits are sold at the University Public Safety Building located at Belknap Street and Catlin Avenue.

Sexual harassment
Affirmative Action Officer, Old Main, Room 201-B, or call (715) 394-8365 .

Sports equipment
Intramurals/Outdoor Recreation Office in the Health & Wellness Center rents sports equipment and outdoor gear. 

Student identification card
Student ID cards are available at the Yellowjacket Union Information and Service Desk.

T-shirts and sweatshirts
'Jacket Book & Supply in the Yellowjacket Union.

Telephone numbers
715 area code 

General Information -- 394-8101

Admission to the University -- 394-8230

Athletic Office -- 395-4693

Campus Safety Office -- 394-8114

Computer Helpdesk  --  394-8300 or 800-806-2890

Continuing Education/Extension  --  394-8469

Dean of Students Office -- 394-8241

Online Learning Center -- 394-8487  

Financial Aid  -- 394-8200

Graduate Studies -- 394-8295

Health and Counseling Services  --  394-8236

International Student Services --  394-8138

Library -- 394-8343

Multicultural Student Affairs  -- 394-8297

Registering for classes   --  394-8228

Residence Life -- 394-8438

Student Support Services  -- 394-8185

Transcripts  --  394-8227

Weather Hotline  --  394-8400

Title IX
Affirmative Action Officer in Old Main, Room 201-B, or 394-8365 .

Registrar's Office in Old Main, Room 139.

Student Support Services in Old Main, Room 118. The Writing Center in Sweson Hall, room 1030, offers help with written assignments.

Weather information
To find out whether classes are canceled because of weather, call UW-Superior's Weather and Emergency Hotline at (715) 394-8400 or watch the UW-Superior website.

UW-Superior -

Admissions -

Graduate Studies -

Registrar's Office -

Directions to campus -

Alumni -

News and Events -