- Mission Statement
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Residence Halls
- Application Procedure
- Room and Board Costs
- Residence Life Contact Information
Residence Life commits to supporting the liberal arts environment by providing students with an engaging on-campus living experience in a safe, inclusive community while promoting personal and academic growth through caring stewardship.
During your on-campus living experience, you will:
- Gain practical life skills
- Demonstrate academic success
- Become interculturally aware
- Exhibit socially responsible behavior
- Integrate life and academic experiences
On-campus living exposes students to new ideas, people and cultures. Residential living also promotes interpersonal development, student involvement and academic success.
UW-Superior offers a range of options for students living in university residence halls. All rooms are furnished and equipped with cable TV, and have wired and wireless internet service.
The UW System Board of Regents requires students to live in a university residence hall and to participate in a university meal plan, if the students are:
- first-year students or sophomores and are (students who have not earned at least 56 semester credits by of the first day of classes in the fall)
- and ARE under the age of 20 by the first day of classes fall semester,
- not veterans,
- not married and/or legally dependent children,
- not living with a parent or guardian within 35 miles of campus (with a commuter card on file with the Residence Life Office).
Students who complete the admission process will be prompted to complete the online contract, roommate and room selection process. Please go Residence Life for additional information.
Room Costs per Semester:
- Single room: $2,215.00
- Double room: $1,616.00
Board Costs per Semester:
- Superior Plan:$1,380.00
- Black & Gold Plan: $1,175.00
Find more information on Dining Services
University of Wisconsin - Superior
Yellowjacket Union 140
Belknap and Catlin Ave.
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880