2014-16 Graduate Catalog
- Mission Statement
- Services Offered
- Job Seeking Assistance
- 'Jacket Jobs
- Learning Objectives
- Career Services Contact Information
Career Services, in partnership with faculty, staff and employers, provides students and alumni with opportunities and resources to identify career goals and develop life-long career management skills.
Career Services provides students and alumni career exploration and implementation services. Counseling for students choosing a major and/or career path including interest, skills, strengths and abilities assessment interpretations.
Professional events are offered such as mock interviews, etiquette dinners, networking socials and job and internship fairs to assist in the transition from college to career.
Career Services provides services in resume and cover letter writing; interview preparation; and internship and job search assistance.
We provide job and internship postings through 'Jacket Jobs including all on-campus employment opportunities.
To develop life-long career management skills, students and alumni will:
- Identify their skills, abilities and strengths and how they relate to appropriate career paths.
- Recognize the connection between their chosen major careers and employers.
- Set goals, create an action plan and make knowledgeable decisions to reach their goals.
- Prepare professional application materials and practice interviewing techniques to confidently promote their skills and abilities.
- Articulate the value of their liberal arts education to employers.
- Organize and conduct a job search.
University of Wisconsin - Superior
Swenson Hall 1061
Belknap and Catlin Ave.
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Office Hours: M-F 7:45am - 4:30pm