This event has expired.
When: May 21, 2015 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Effective marketing "makes things happen" in an organization. If used strategically, it can dramatically increase an organization's impact. Mastering the foundational elements of marketing can provide organizations with focused objectives, including how to increase sales, donations, and volunteer hours.
Participants will learn:
- Marketing techniques designed for profit/nonprofit organizations
- The role of the board and staff in marketing
- Elements of marketing and executing a plan
- How to prepare a marketing plan identifying:
- Marketing goals
- Understanding the P's of marketing
- Position your organization to reach your target audience
This will be a hands-on session. Please bring materials of current marketing for your organization to this session. This workshop is geared towards staff in nonprofits, business, or governmental organizations.
What our participants said about this workshop:
"Great to have hands-on tutorial time."
"Was an excellent training. Thank you."
Date/Time: Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:00AM - 4:00PM
CEUs: .6 (6 contact hours)
Instructor: Lynne Williams
Cost: $129 (or $119 if enrolled in the program)
Location: UW-Superior Campus, Yellowjacket Union 204
Ways to Register:
- Register Online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191