Strategic Marketing to Advance Your Organization
Effective marketing "makes things happen" in an organization. If used strategically, it can dramatically increase an organization's impact. Mastering the foundational elements of marketing can provide organizations with focused objectives including how to increase sales, donations, and volunteer hours.
Participants will learn:
- Marketing techniques designed for profit/nonprofit organizations
- The role of the board and staff in marketing
- Elements of marketing and executing a plan
- How to prepare a marketing plan identifying:
- Identify clear marketing goals
- Understand the "Ps" of marketing
- Position your organization to reach your target audience
This will be a hands-on session for participants. Please bring electronic copies and/or hard copies of current marketing materials to the session. This workshop is geared to staff in nonprofit, business or governmental organizations.
Instructor: Lynne Williams