This event has expired.
Human Resource Management
When: Apr 9, 2015 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
What motivates people to perform? What contributes to their satisfaction with the job? Today, many organizations run on a tight budget and experience high staff turnover. Supervisory methods for approaching these issues will be examined. This workshop provides managers with a self-directed approach to managing and leading employees. This course is required in both the Human Resources Generalist and Nonprofit Administration Certificate Programs and is appropriate for nonprofit, government, or business organizations.
- Developing performance objectives
- Understanding employees/volunteers
- Developing a performance management plan
- Managing by expectations and dealing with non-performers
- Managers role in: team development, delegation, problem-solving, performance evaluation, and leadership
What our participants said about this workshop:
"Jeff is excellent and knowledgeable and I am leaving inspired."
"I am walking away with tools I can use immediately."
Date/Time: Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:00AM - 4:00PM
CEUs: .6 (6 contact hours)
Instructor: Jeff Thompson
Cost: $129 (or $119 if enrolled in the program)
Location: UW-Superior Campus, Yellowjacket Union 204
Ways to Register:
- Register Online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191
Feb 9, 2016
Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016