This event has expired.
Performance Feedback Tools
When: Feb 26, 2015 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
This program is for organizations who wish to develop a solid performance appraisal system. By enrolling in this course, you will save time (and money) by not having to develop an evaluation system from scratch. In implementing this approach in your workplace, you will be secure in knowing that your organization is following leading edge practices. You will be able to easily adapt and customize this performance appraisal system to your existing tools and practices.
What you will be able to do:
- Sell benefits of performance appraisal process to employees
- Recognize and overcome barriers to doing performance appraisals
- Effectively prepare written performance appraisals and performance improvement plans for employees
- Conduct effective face-to-face performance discussions with employees
Who should attend: all managers and supervisors responsible for evaluating employee performance, giving feedback, and setting goals for future performance.
What our participants said about this workshop:
"Great job! Very specific answers to direct questions. It was very helpful."
"Great instructor, has extensive knowledge and experience."
Date/Time: Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:00AM - 4:00PM
CEUs: .6 (6 contact hours)
Instructor: Pam Solberg-Tapper
Cost: $129 (or $119 if enrolled in the program)
Location: UW-Superior Campus, Yellowjacket Union 204
Ways to Register:
- Register Online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191
Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016
Feb 11, 2016
Feb 12, 2016