This event has expired.
Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
When: Jan 8, 2015 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Every workplace experiences situations in which individuals disagree with one another from time to time. Whether or not you are currently experiencing issues, you should still be prepared for those difficult conversations. In this session, participants will discover tools to effectively respond and resolve workplace conflict.
- Conflict and its dynamics
- Conflict assessment and diagnosis
- Analyzing structures of difficult conversations
- Discussing template for organizing and preparing for difficult conversations
- Tips, techniques, and advanced skills used by mediators to resolve thorny conflicts
What our participants said about this workshop:
"Maria is an excellent communicator."
"The presentation was very solid and informative."
Date/Time: Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:00AM - 4:00PM
CEUs: .6 (6 contact hours)
Instructor: Maria Cuzzo
Cost: $129 (or $119 if enrolled in the program)
Location: UW-Superior Campus, Yellowjacket Union 204
Ways to Register:
- Register Online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191