This event has expired.
When: Apr 2, 2015 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Do employees within your organization work together as a team or as individuals in isolation? Many nonprofits, especially those that are understaffed, must make use of every employee's expertise and experience. Explore the definition of "team." Is a true team really necessary? Capitalize on each team member's analytical and organizational abilities.
Topics to be covered include:
- The four "C's" of effective teams
- Why competition can be self-defeating
- Seven critical attributes for effective team performance
- How to get a team started
- Team/member assessment
- How to effectively train team members
- Developing an effective team checklist
- Learning the levels of "teaming"
- Maintaining momentum by evaluating/improving team effectiveness
What our participants said about this workshop:
"I am pleased with the amount of knowledge I amassed."
"Great day. Jeff is extremely knowledgeable. The handouts were great."
Date/Time: Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 9:00AM - 4:00PM
CEUs: .6 (6 contact hours)
Instructor: Jeff Thompson
Cost: $129 (or $119 if enrolled in the program)
Location: UW-Superior Campus, Yellowjacket Union 204
Ways to Register:
- Register online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191