Human Resource Management Workshop
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fee: $129 or $119 if enrolled in the program
What motivates people to perform? What contributes to their satisfaction with the job? Today, many organizations run on a tight budget and experience high staff turnover. Supervisory methods for approaching these issues will be examined. This workshop provides managers with a self-directed approach to managing and leading employees. This course is required in both the Human Resource Management and Nonprofit Administration certificate programs and is appropriate for nonprofit, government or business organizations.
- Developing performance objectives
- Understanding employees/volunteers
- Developing a performance management plan
- Managing by expectations and dealing with non-performers
- Managers role in: team development, delegation, problem solving, performance evaluation and leadership
This is a required workshop in the Human Resource Management Certificate Program.
Instructor: Jeff Thompson
What our participants said about this workshop:
- "Jeff is an excellent and knowledgeable, and I am leaving inspired."
- "I am walking away with tools I can use immediately."