Managing Multiple Priorities Workshops
Start the New Year out right! As a manager you're called on to balance multiple demands and turn on a dime. This session helps you manage priorities, streamline procedures, clear up your workspace, and accomplish more in less time, with less frustration. Learn how to survive when everything's due now by developing an action plan for juggling people, priorities, and paperwork. Using effective techniques of time management, organization, and communication will help you stay organized, focused, and productive each day.
You will learn to:
- Break through the mental blocks that hinder organization
- Overcome procrastination and disorganization
- Balance multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Develop organizing techniques that focus on priorities
- Personalize a system of organizing that relies on reducing, referring, and rearranging
- Minimize the impact of the three most common time wasters
- Communicate clearly and professionally with people that are wasting your time
- Delegate tasks in a timely and understandable manner
This is a required workshop in the Human Resource Generalist Certificate Program.
Instructor: Jackie Moen