Performance Feedback Tools Workshops
This program is for organizations who wish to develop a solid performance appraisal system. By enrolling in this course, you will save time (and money) by not having to develop an evaluation system from scratch. In implementing this approach in your workplace, you will be secure in knowing that your organization is following leading edge practices. You will also be able to easily adapt and customize this performance appraisal system to your existing tools and practices. This course is a required course in the Human Resource Generalist mini-certificate program.
What you will be able to do:
- Sell benefits of performance appraisal process to employees
- Recognize and overcome barriers to doing performance appraisals
- Effectively prepare written performance appraisals and performance improvement plans for employees
- Conduct effective face-to-face performance discussions with employees
Who should attend: all managers and supervisors responsible for evaluating employee performance, giving feedback and setting goals for future performance.
This is a required workshop in the Human Resource Generalist Certificate Program.
Instructor: Pam Solberg-Tapper
What our participants said about this program:
- "Great job! Very specific answers to direct questions. It was very helpful."
- "Great instructor with extensive knowledge and experience."