Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
Every workplace experiences situations in which individuals disagree with one another from time to time. Whether or not you are currently experiencing issues, you should still be prepared for those difficult conversations. Understanding where conflict originates and employees' conflict styles are essential to an organization's success. In this session, participants will discover tools to effectively respond and resolve workplace conflict.
- Understanding conflict and how it originates
- Exploring conflict dynamics
- Conflict styles
- Engaging in conflict assessment and diagnosis skills
- Structuring difficult conversations
- Organizing and preparing for difficult conversations
- Tips and techniques for Conflict Resolution
This is a required workshop in the Human Resource Generalist Certificate Program.
Instructor: Dr. Maria Cuzzo
What our participants said about this workshop:
- "Maria is an excellent communicator."
- "The presentation was very solid and informative."