Team Building Strategies Workshop
Date: April 13, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Fee: $139 or $119 if enrolled in the program
Do employees within your organization work together as a team or as individuals in isolation? Many nonprofits, especially those that are understaffed, must make use of every employee's expertise and experience. Explore the definition of "team." Is a true team really necessary? Capitalize on each team member's analytical and organizational abilities.
Topics to be covered include:
- The four "C's" of effective teams
- Why competition can be self-defeating
- Seven critical attributes for effective team performance
- How to get a team started
- Team/member assessment
- How to effectively train team members
- Developing an effective team checklist
- Learning the levels of "teaming"
- Maintaining momentum by evaluating/improving team effectiveness
This is a required workshop in the Human Resource Management Certificate Program.
Instructor: Sonda Strom Larson
What our participants said about this workshop:
- "Awesome Day! Great instruction."
- "Excellent program. Sad it is over."