Team Building Workshop
Date: April 7, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fee: $129 or $119 if enrolled in the program
Do employees within your organization work together as a team or as individuals in isolation? Many nonprofits, especially those that are understaffed, must make use of every employee's expertise and experience. Explore the definition of "team." Is a true team really necessary? Capitalize on each team member's analytical and organizational abilities.
Topics to be covered include:
- The four "C's" of effective teams
- Why competition can be self-defeating
- Seven critical attributes for effective team performance
- How to get a team started
- Team/member assessment
- How to effectively train team members
- Developing an effective team checklist
- Learning the levels of "teaming"
- Maintaining momentum by evaluating/improving team effectiveness
This is a required workshop in the Human Resource Management Certificate Program.
Instructor: Jeff Thompson
What our participants said about this workshop:
- "I am pleased with the amount of knowledge I amassed."
- "Great day. Jeff is extremely knowledgeable. The handouts were great."