How to Get Grants and Gifts
Do you find yourself daunted or overwhelmed by the grant writing process? Are you unsure where to begin or afraid of yet another rejection? Then this workshop is for you!
Geared toward those new to the grant writing process or just in need of a 'refresher,' this workshop will provide an overview of the process, direct you toward potential resources and help you avoid some of the mistakes made in developing proposals.
Some topics covered:
- How and why grants and gifts are made
- Prospecting sources of information
- Approaching the right grantor
- Top reasons for rejected proposals
- How to write compelling goals and objectives
- Administrative aspects once you win the grant
- Register Online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191