This event has expired.
When: Jan 16, 2015 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Changing demographics, required programs, services, and product lines that will continue to deliver solid revenue streams. As a result, it is more critical than ever to analyze what we do and why we do it.
In this workshop you will:
- Re-examine the purpose of your organization
- Diagnose major weaknesses and strengths
- Use a variety of exercises that help you refocus on customers
- Develop strategies to help you redirect the focus to reflect current needs and trends.
This workshop takes you through an organizational self-assessment process to determine the goals and define the results you need for maximum organizational effectiveness.
A variety of exercises helps you focus on the customer/consumer and determines the major areas needed to build a stronger organization.
What our participants said about this workshop:
"This is an exceptional program!"
"Excellent coverage of the topic- new thoughts and a refresher as well."
Date/Time: Friday, January 16, 2015 9:00AM - 4:00PM
CEUs: .6 (6 Contact hours)
Instructor: Lynn Goerdt
Cost: $129 (or $119 if enrolled in the program)
Location: UW-Superior Campus, Yellowjacket Union 204
Ways to Register:
- Register Online
- Contact the Program Associate at (715)394-8191