Changing demographics, require programs, services and product lines that will continue to deliver solid revenue streams. As a result, it is more critical than ever to analyze what we do and why we do it.
In this workshop, you will:
- Re-examine the purpose of your organization
- Diagnose major weaknesses and strengths
- Use a variety of exercises that help you refocus on customers
- Develop strategies to help you redirect the focus to reflect current needs and trends
This workshop takes you through an organizational self-assessment process to determine goals and define the results you need for maximum organizational effectiveness. A variety of exercises helps you focus on the customer/consumer and determine the major areas needed to build a stronger organization.
This is a required course in the Nonprofit Administration Certificate Program.
Instructor: Lynn Goerdt
What our participants said about this workshop:
- "This is an exceptional program!"
- "Excellent coverage of the topic- new thoughts and refresher as well!"