Nonprofits and government organizations are under greater pressure to develop processes to measure the results of the programs they offer. Whether the pressure is initiated internally from staff and board members, or externally from donors and funders, most nonprofits are taking a closer look at the impact of their programs. Establishing a solid program evaluation procedure can mean the difference in securing funding for your programs.
Learn how to:
- Identify appropriate evaluation strategies for your organization
- Design outcome-based program objectives
- Develop ongoing measurement tools
- Become familiar with assessment terminology
- Achieve successful implementation of evaluation process
Instructor: Liz Blue
What our participants said about this workshop:
- "I was looking forward to this program and it certainly went above and beyond my expectations."
- "I really appreciated the enthusiasm of the instructor."