Enroll Now

You must be admitted to the University to enroll in the Paralegal Certificate Program.  If you are not currently a student at UW-Superior, you can either contact Admissions to apply to the University as a degree seeking student or contact the Center for Continuing Education at (715) 394-8469 to be admitted as a special student. Once admitted and enrolled in the certificate program, you may register for courses online via your E-Hive or in Old Main 102.

Enrolling in the Program

Enrolling is easy!  If you are looking to enroll in the Paralegal Certificate Program, use the resources below to sign up.  If you have any questions while enrolling, please contact Lisa Mattsson, the certificate coordinator, at (715) 394-8033 .

How to enroll:

Center for Continuing Education
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Belknap & Catlin, PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

Registering for Courses

You may register for courses on your E-Hive each semester as you would for other academic courses.  Tuition and fees apply and can be viewed on our Credit Registration and Fees Page.