Other Regional Health Related Outreach Activities and Affiliation

How can I make sure my credentials are up to date and that I have the proper number of professional CEUs or CMEs?

Most licensed professions now require ongoing continuing education beyond a degree. We work with many different community agencies and leaders in the field to provide you the most current training in your field. We maintain an official binder for each workshop or conference includes learning objectives, schedule, teaching methods, highly credentialed presenters, and evaluations. We often use this information to obtain Continuing Medical Education (CME) approval by the Academy of Family Practice Physicians, Minnesota Board on Social Work and other credentialing organizations. Some professions, such as Minnesota and Wisconsin nurses, do not require pre-approval. Other professions are able to make arrangements for our Continuing Education Units (CEU) certificates to apply toward their requirements. We make sure you have a certificate that awards both the actual continuing education hours and amount of CEUs in accordance with national and international standards.

Our conferences always meet the requirements of:

  • Minnesota Board on Nursing (most Wisconsin nurses do not require CEUs but often need or want them for employment purposes)
  • Wisconsin Board on Social Work (Minnesota social workers can apply on their own and approval is likely)
  • Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
  • Licensed Professional Counselors
  • We usually meet the CME requirements for:

Physicians Assistants
Nurse Practitioners

We want to make it easy for you to meet your professional continuing education requirements.