In the fall of 2013, CETL invited campus research centers, departments and units, as well as individuals, to share their scholarly works and research in a campus-wide display, coordinated by CETL. The exhibition was held in the atrium of the Yellowjacket Union from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 20th. More than 70 faculty and staff members, and as many students, perused the exhibits while enjoying complimentary cake and coffee.
Over 71 individual scholars responded to the call for descriptions of their scholarly work. A display providing the names and photos of the faculty and staff along with the listings of their submissions was displayed at the event.
In addition, the following units provided posters and/or displays of their research projects or relationship to scholarship and research.
- Grant processes and Institutional Review Board processes in support of scholarly projects
- Research Support and Information Literacy at Jim Dan Hill Library
- URSCA (Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity
UW-Superior Research Institutes:
- Lake Superior Research Institute (LSRI)
- Transportation and Logistics Research Center (TLRC)
- Lake Superior National Estuarine Research Reserve (LSNEER)
- Great Lakes Maritime Research Institute (GLMRI)
UW-Superior's Max H. Levine Award Recipients (1995-2013)
UW-Superior's participants in UW System's state-wide Office of Professional Institutional Development program
CETL programs at UW-Superior during the past two years:
- SoTL Project by Sarah LaChance Adams
- SoTL Project by Sakib Mahmud
- SoTL Project by Ephraim Nikoi
- SoTL Project by RaLynn Schmalzried Schmidt
Thank you to all the people who contributed to the displays of scholarship provided on November 20th, 2013, and again on January 15th at the opening of Enhancement Day.