• Guiding Principles
• What is Instructional/Educational Technology?
• Why Teaching with Technology?
• Getting Started with Learn@UW-Superior (D2L)
• Educator’s Technology Toolkit
• How can CETL assist you?
• UW Learning Technology Development Council (LTDC)
• Useful Technology Resources
Note: Scroll down to read a short description of what these web links are about or simply click on a link to visit the associated web page.
- We believe when used appropriately and strategically, technology can make your teaching and your students’ learning more effective.
- We encourage student-centered teaching and learning practices and believe technology can assist you and your students in reaching that goal.
- We believe any use of technology in educational settings should be guided by the appropriate pedagogy or teaching strategies.
- We believe the selection and use of technology for instructional purposes should be based on the need and learning outcomes or learning objectives. We do not support using technology for its own sake, or for entertainment.
- We believe faculty, staff and student learning communities can help foster a campus-wide culture of teaching and learning with technology that further enhances the students’ learning experience.
What is Instructional/Educational Technology?
Instructional technology and educational technology have been used interchangeably in the field over the years. We define instructional technology as…>> Read More
Why Teaching with Technology?
We believe technology can make your teaching more effective. Here are the reasons why you should teach with the assistance of technology…>> Read More
Getting Started with Learn@UW-Superior (D2L)
You may ask "I do not feel comfortable with technology. How shall I get started with using technology in the classes I teach?" The answer for you is "Try Learn@UW-Superior (D2L) today." Learn@UW-Superior (D2L) is the web-based Learning Management System (LMS) readily available for us and officially supported by the UW System...>> Read More
Educator’s Technology Toolkit
Here is a collection of instructional technology tools that are officially supported by UW-Superior. Find out what they are...>> Read More
How can CETL assist you?
CETL provides excellent services to assist you reach your teaching with technology goals. See more details on how we can assist you. >> Read More
UW Learning Technology Development Council (LTDC)
UW-Superior is an active member of the University of Wisconsin System Learning Technology Development Council. LTDC offers great resources to support faculty and students to integrate instructional technology with the goal to improve student learning outcomes. >> Read More
Useful Technology Resources
We have put together a collection of useful resources about teaching with technology for you. Please do check them out. >> Read More