Finances - How to Pay for College When You Return to UW-Superior

Most UW-Superior students finance their college education with a combination of:

  • personal and family savings
  • grants and scholarships based on a student's financial need, academic merit and other factors, and
  • student loans.

The vast majority of UW-Superior students - more than 82 percent - receive some type of financial aid.

Financial Aid, in the form of direct grants, work-study grants and loans, is available to regular students who are enrolled at least half time and are working toward a specific degree or certificate.

Old Main