Degree Completion at UW-Superior
Two words: It pays.
Research shows* that college graduates earn more money and are more satisfied with their jobs compared to those without a college education.
That's been especially true throughout the Great Recession and the recovery: those with the most education have the lowest unemployment rates and the highest income.
But you know it's not just about the money.
It's about expanding your mind and your horizons. It's about finishing something you started. It's about showing the world, and yourself, what you can do.
No matter what led you to pause your education, what matters most now is your desire to move forward.
So take the next step: Return to UW-Superior.
Here's how to get started:
- Contact your Return to Superior Coordinator
- Decide your field of study, and whether you'll enroll on-campus or online
- Submit a Reentry Application**
- Send your official transcripts, if you completed any course work outside of UW-Superior
- Register for classes with an advisor