Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Degree Completion

Return to UW-Superior: Finish Your Degree

Degree Completion

Degree Completion at UW-Superior

Degree Completion | UW-SuperiorTwo words: It pays.

Research shows* that college graduates earn more money and are more satisfied with their jobs compared to those without a college education.

That's been especially true throughout the Great Recession and the recovery: those with the most education have the lowest unemployment rates and the highest income.

But you know it's not just about the money.

It's about expanding your mind and your horizons. It's about finishing something you started. It's about showing the world, and yourself, what you can do.

No matter what led you to pause your education, what matters most now is your desire to move forward.

So take the next step: Return to UW-Superior.


Call (877) 528-6597 or (715) 394-8487
Email return@uwsuper.edu

*Sources: The College Board, "Education Pays 2010," Georgetown University, "The College Advantage: Weathering the Economic Storm," Anthony P. Carnevale, et. al.

Back to Top