Support - Help Reaching Your College Goals
Here's how we can help you get your degree:
- Find out how many credits you need to complete your previous, or a new, major.
- Find out if you're close or have already completed your associates degree.
- Answer your questions about returning as an online or on-campus student.
Tools for Your Return
Advisors will help you explore these options:
- The Distance Learning Center offers six online degree programs. Study wherever and whenever it's convenient.
- Self-designed degree programs, perfect for those who switched majors more than once. One, the Interdisciplinary Studies Major, can be completed entirely online. The other, the Individually Designed Major, allows more choice of academic areas and requires on-campus classes.
- College credit for certified training or college-level learning on the job.
- Earn an Associates degree at UW-Superior with as few as 60 credits.
- Get personalized help from advisors who can help you figure out your shortest path to a degree.