Staff Directory Details
Proudly serving as a UW-Superior Campus Safety Officer since September 1996.
- Graduated with a BS in Campus Safety (Individualized Major) from the University of Wisconsin-Superior on 12/13/2008
- New England Campus Security Officer Training Academy Graduate
- Part-time "PRIme for Life" instructor
- Annual/Monthly/Daily Report Coordinator
- Reporting System Coordinator
- Web Site Editor - Primary
Served honorably for 20+ years on active duty in the United States Navy.
Last as an STGC(SW) - Surface Sonar Technician Chief Petty Officer (Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist) (E-7) trained, tried, and initiated by my (CPO / SCPO / MCPO) peers at Naval Station Mayport, FL onboard the USS Luce (DDG-38) in September 1986.
Retired from active duty in January 1996.
Ships served on:
- USS Sampson (DDG-10) - Home Port: Elefsina, Greece (ASROC Nuclear Weapons Handling Team Member)
- USS Towers (DDG-9) - Home Port: San Diego, CA (ASROC Nuclear Weapons Handling Team Member)
- USS Luce (DDG-38) - Home Port: Mayport, FL (ASROC Nuclear Weapons Handling Team Member)
- USS Carr (FFG-53) - Home Port: Charleston, SC & Norfolk, VA
Mike lives in Superior, WI with his wife, Brenda.
He enjoys fishing and hunting, when time and weather both cooperate, in the local area.
His daughter, Hollie, currently resides in Superior.
Daughter, Tracy, and son-in-law, Matthew Clark (US Navy active duty, gunner’s mate/chief petty officer), live in Johnson City, TN, where Matthew is assigned to the US Naval Recruiting Office. Granddaughter, Charistin, is currently enrolled in Marshal University, Huntington, WV, and majoring in meteorology.