Staff Directory Details
Monica Roth Day
B.A., University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, 1990 (Psychology)
M.S.W., University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota , 1994
Doctorate in Education, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2004 (Educational Administration and Leadership)
Group facilitation and community organizing skills, research and evaluation, Dynamics of American Indian Families, and Intro to Social Work.
I enjoy utilizing technology (online learning) and team-based learning in courses.
Community-based research with American Indian communities, the use of technology (online and other) in learning, and the adaptive changes of older adults
- 2015-2016 Planning and Budgetary Council
- 2015-2016 HLC Accreditation Committee & Criterion Teams
- 2016-2017 Planning and Budgetary Council (PBC)
- 2016-2017 HLC Accreditation Committee & Criterion Teams
- 2017-2018 Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) Advisory Committee
- 2017-2018 Provost’s Taskforce on Guided Pathways for Student Success