- Computer workstation and laptop support
- Installs, upgrades, configures, and troubleshoots desktop operating systems
- Installs, configures, tunes, and troubleshoots desktop hardware. Resolves problems with peripherals and network connectivity
- Supports desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, database, communications, statistical, and other application software
- Macintosh computer support
Education, Background, & Work Experience
- Work: I started work at UW-Superior in 2002. I worked at Cirrus Design for 7 years as a Manufacturing Engineer. I was previously employed in Photographic Processing Labs as a quality control manager and was manager at a mini-lab for 2 years.
- Education: B.S. Photographic Engineering Technology, and a certificate for Commercial and Residential Wiring
Hobbies, Interests, Likes, & Dislikes
- Likes: Travel, Photography, Carpentry, Puns.
- Dislikes: Arrogant people and broccoli