Transferring Courses

Be sure to request copies of your transcripts from all other institutions you have attended. If you have not earned an Associate's Degree yet, your high school transcript will be required for your application to be processed.

To have your transcripts sent to UW-Superior, contact the registrar or records office at each college you've previously attended and ask to have your official transcripts sent to the UW-Superior Admissions Office Admissions Office, PO Box 2000, Superior, WI 54880. Most colleges have a nominal fee associated with this request. Below you'll find contact information for our most frequent transfer partners.

For assistance, email the Online Learning Center or call us at 715-394-8487 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.

Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College

Fox Valley Technical College

Gogebic Community College

Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa College

Lake Superior College

Madison College

Nicolet Area Technical College

Northcentral Technical College

UW Colleges and UW Colleges Online

UW-Eau Claire


Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College