The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides leadership to the UW-Superior community through guidance and support in data-informed planning and decision making while strengthening the institutional accountability in improving learning environments and outcomes for the success of all students.
- Timely, accurate data collection, analysis, and dissemination to inform planning and decision-making
- Well-developed campus culture of data-informed planning, evaluation, and resource allocation
- Streamlined process of strategic planning, assessment, and accreditation
- Convenient access to relevant, accurate, and useful data
- Transparent and fair processes of resource allocation
- A collaborative and innovative approach to timely problem solving
- Data transparency and integrity
- Timely and effective communication
- Continuous improvement
- User-friendly service
Need help from Institutional Effectiveness Staff?
Send an E-mail that fully describes your needs to IR@uwsuper.edu