Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Apply for Graduation


Apply for Graduation

To apply for Graduation you must:

  • Log in to the Student Center.
  • From the Academics menu select the link labeled Apply for Graduation.
  • If you do not see a link labeled Apply for Graduation in the Academics menu, you probably need to change your expected date of graduation. Click on the link labeled Change Graduation Term and set it to the current semester. Then return to the Student Center main page and select Apply for Graduation from the Academics menu.
  • This will take you a screen that will ask you to verify your Student ID number (EmplID), name, and information about your degree. If this information is correct and you want to Apply for Graduation click the OK button. Otherwise, click the CANCEL button. (see image)
  • After clicking the OK button you will be given a form to fill out; some of the information will be prepopulated.  (see image)
  • At the top of the form there will be 2 links:
    • Return to Home Page which will take you back to the Student Center.
    • Your Majors/Minors which will take you back to previous screen.
  • When you have filled out the form click on the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
  • You will then receive a pop-up notification indicating that the application has been submitted.  (see image)

Back to Top