Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College




Grade reports are no longer sent in the mail. You can view a grade report online for any term you attended. The bottom section of the grade report page shows your GPA information for the term as well as your current cumulative GPA.

To view your grades:

  • Go to the my Student Center from your E-hive.
  • Click the Grades link in the Academics menu.
  • The next screen will give you a list of semesters you have attended UW-Superior. Select the term you wish to see grades for then click on the continue button. (see image)
  • This will take you to a screen listing your courses taken, grades, GPA and Cumulative GPA.
  • At the top of the screen the semester will be listed if you would like to see grades for a different semester click on the change term button and you will be returned to the list of semesters attended.
  • To print your grades, choose the Printer Friendly Version button on the bottom right and use the Print functionality of your Internet browser software. (see image)

Back to Top