Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Change Graduation Term

Change Graduation Term


Change Graduation Term


Changing Graduation Term

1.       Log into the E-Hive and click the STUDENT CENTER link

 Select Student Center

2.       Click the MY ACADEMICS link

 Select My Academics screenshot

3.       Click the CHANGE  GRADUATION TERM link

Select Change Grad Term Screenshot


4.       Click the SPYGLASS icon to look up the term number for the year you intend to graduate.  Note that you may need to scroll down the list to see the year you intend to graduate

Select Lookup Term screenshot


5.       Click the SAVE button when the correct year is displayed

Select Save screenshot




Back to Top