Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

View Degree Progress Report


View Degree Progress Report

The Advising Report (a.k.a. The degree progress report) is produced as follows:

  1. From the Student Center, Click the my academics link in the Academics section
  2. Click the "View my advisement report" 
  3. Your interactive advisement report will be displayed.  "Click the green "view report as pdf" to get to a printable version of the report

Back to Top