Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Transfer Credit Report


Transfer Credit Report

Transferred credit from other academic institutions or external exams such as CLEP, DANTES & AP can be viewed on your Transfer Credit Report. Use your Transfer Credit Report to view how the credits were transferred in. It will also indicate if credit was not given.

To View your Transfer Credit:

  • Go to your Student Center from your E-hive.
  • Under Academics there is a drop-down menu labeled other academic.... Select Transfer Credit Report and click the double arrow icon.
  • Your Transfer Credit Report will be displayed.  (see image)
  • Your Transfer Credit Report might have multiple pages, with each page representing a different source or time of transfer.
  • Use the arrow buttons in the top right corner to view all the pages individually or click View All to put all the items on a single page.
  • Contact the Registrar's Office if you believe there is an error on the report.

Back to Top