Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial Transcript


Unofficial Transcript

Only Unofficial Transcripts are available through your E-Hive. Official Transcripts can be requested from the Registrar's Office.

To view your unofficial transcript:

  • Go to your Student Center from the E-hive.
  • Under Academics there is a drop-down menu labeled other academic.... Select Unofficial Transcript and click the double arrow¬†icon.
  • In the View Unofficial Transcript page use the drop menus to set the following values:
    • Academic Institution Field = UW-Superior
    • Report Type = Unofficial Transcript
  • Click the GO button. This process may take a few minutes to complete. Please do not press any other buttons or links while this processing is taking place.
  • When finished, your current Unofficial transcript will be displayed.

Note: You can speed up the process by selecting the View A Report That You Had Previously Requested button at the bottom of the page before clicking GO. (see image)

Back to Top