Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Update Personal Information


Update Personal Information

To update your Personal Information:

  • Go to your Student Center from your E-hive.
  • Scroll down to the Personal Information menu (see image)
  • Select the link relevant to the information you wish to change. (e.g. Mailing Address, Phone Number or Emergency Contact.)
  • Follow the on-screen directions.

Back to Top