Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College




Official name changes for your primary and preferred name must be filed in registrar's office and must be accompanied by proper legal documentation supporting the change.  For more information and instructions, please contact the Registrar's office.   

To change your E-Hive user name after a name change, contact the technology helpdesk. 

You may add additional name types to your records, however the primary and preferred names are the only names used by the systems.  To add additional name types follow the on-screen instructions.


Back to Top