Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

View Transfer Credit Report


View Transfer Credit Report

If you transferred courses to the University of Wisconsin Superior, you can view your transfer credit report on your E-Hive by following these steps:

  1. After logging, Navigate to the View Transfer Credit Report page :
    1. From Left Navigation click: Transfer Credit> View Transfer Credit Report.
    2. From Student Center: Click on the drop down menu in the Academics menu and select Transfer Credit: Report, then click on the arrow to continue.
  2. The view of your Transfer Credit Report displays.
  3. Transfer courses from other institutions are graded with a "T" and are not calculated in the GPA, but are added for honors at graduation. Courses taken as a Non-Degree student at UW-Superior and accepted by the Dean are transferred with the grade earned and are calculated in the GPA.

    If you have transferred courses from more than one school, each school will be listed on a separate page.

Back to Top