First, you need to gather the following information about the product you are requesting the MSDS for:
- The product's complete name as it is found on the Label
- The product number if it is available
- The manufacturer's complete name
- The manufacturer's address and phone number if it is listed on the label.
- The vendor's name where the product was purchased (if known).
Next submit your request and the above information to Carol Lindberg by phone at ext. 8073, in person or by mail to the Hazardous Waste Building.
If the MSDS is available on campus, you should receive your MSDS within a few days. If the MSDS is not available on campus, it may take several weeks to receive a copy from the distributor.