Campfire/Bonfire Request

Contact Us Form - Send Facilities Management a question or comment.

Surplus Property Declaration Form

Swenson Hall Request - Please read information below that explains reservation process.

TMA iService Desk Work Order Request

The Swenson Hall Request form is for reserving open/atrium areas only. All groups/users submitting requests must be campus sanctioned organizations or departments. If there are any questions, please call our office at 715-394-8120 .

Swenson's atrium areas may accommodate more than one group or event at the same time providing the maximum number of tables(6)/chairs(20) isn't exceeded and the events aren't in obvious conflict (two bake sales for example). Six tables are available in the building, if all three atriums are requested, additional tables and chairs are available from Wessman Arena, a work order will be required for delivery and return. Contact the Assistant Director of Wessman Arena to reserve tables, extension 8361.

In an effort to mitigate disruptions to classes in Swenson Hall, amplified speaker or public address systems will not be allowed for events in the open gathering areas during the building class times. Events needing an amplified sound system should reserve enclosed spaces such as the lecture hall or classrooms when available. It is also advisable to make use of other venues such as the Yellowjacket Union for events that create high noise levels or high energy activities.

The atrium areas are limited to occupancy as follows, 1st floor rated for 22, 2nd floor for 25 and 3rd floor for 30; for very large gatherings and events providing food other than snacks and baked goods, please reserve other accommodations. Swenson is an academic building and is not an appropriate venue for serving meals. The Yellowjacket Union has rooms available for large events, call extension 8535. The Multicultural room in Old Main is another possible location, extension 8084. To reserve Swenson classrooms or lecture hall call Registrar's office at 8228. Conference rooms can be reserved through Outlook, information available on the Technology Services website.

After filling out any of the request forms you can email them to Facilities Management at After filling in form, do a "save as" to your computer, then send the form as an attachment. Forms can also be printed and sent via inter-campus mail, faxed to 8440 or scanned and sent electronically but should be sent to permitting department/s at least one week in advance of requested event.

Copy of Campfire request form should also be sent to

All groups having food and/or beverages at their events must abide by the university's food policy.

If you need audio/visual equipment, please contact the Technology Services Help Desk.

Reservations of Thorpe Langley Auditorium are now being scheduled through Office of Reservations.