Surplus Property

If you have surplus property in your office or department, please fill out the appropriate form(s):

Surplus Property Declaration Form

Surplus Property Pick-Up Request Form

Surplus Property Sales

Surplus property sales are open to the general public.

For more information, contact the Surplus Property Manager at 715-394-8210 .

See what is currently available in surplus.

Surplus Items available to Departments:

There is usually surplus furniture, files, chairs, tables, desks, etc. stored in various locations on campus. If your department needs an item and doesn't want to purchase new, just contact Facilities Management, tell them what you are looking for and they will check to see what is available.