FAQ List

Alumni FAQs

Jump to Topic:
  • It takes four to six weeks for the Registrar's Office to post degrees.  

    Students are sent an email when the degree has been posted and diplomas are then mailed to the address entered on the electronic graduation application.

    Students with holds on their accounts will not have diplomas mailed until the holds are cleared.

  • Your records are protected under FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).

    You have the right to restrict your directory information. (If you wish to restrict your information, you must file the Student Request to Restrict Directory Information form by September 15 or your name, address, phone and e-mail will be published in the campus directory.)

    The people who can access your records are those who, by virtue of their position, have a "need to know." For example, Your advisor has a need to know and so, he/she has access to your information.

    For further information, see the Registrar's website.

  • Yes, you can order a replacement diploma by filing out the diploma replacement form. The fee is $25 and it takes about a week to process the request.

  • Applying to UW-Superior




    External Funding


    Passwords and User Accounts

    Registration and Advisement


    Tuition and Bills

    University Data

    University of Wisconsin – Superior Foundation, Inc.